Remeber!!! Pets Are A
Please be sure to make a resposible decision before following all the steps!
You are willing to always make sure your coton has
the best possible care as a valued
member of your family: lots of love
and attention, high quality food,
proper identification, spay/neuter, regurarly
heartworm prevention, and vaccinations, annual vet
checkups, regular exercise,
Ten Commandments For
Responsible Pet Owners
1. My life is likely to last 10 to15 years. Any separation
from you will be very painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as
punishment. You have your work, your friends and your
entertainment. I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I
understand your voice and what it’s speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could
crush the bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask
yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not
getting the right food, I’ve been in the sun too long or my
heart may be getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I grow old. You, too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say “I can’t bear
to watch it” or “Let it happen in my absence”. Everything is
easier for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.
- Author Unknown -